Derrick and You Banner

Derrick and You Banner

Saturday, August 2, 2008

5 Beers too Much! 4 Different Bars, 3 of them Gay, 2 Drunken Boys and a Taxi going to JP

Why must we get hangovers after a night of great fun? Why can't it just be great fun with no strings attached.

Frankly, nothing in life is no strings attached. Except a broken tampon. And even then it's not so pleasant now is it?

I worked a 10:45 shift last night, during which me and my new late night friend Patrick created a rousing game of HTC Pav Bingo, where all the spaces consisted of annoying things patrons to the theatre often do. Needless to say we did get Bingo.

Two particular patrons who were completely drunk (and not together, they came one after another) were quite amusing and almost caused us to fill our board. They really were a delight. The male drunk was mumbling some ridiculous story to me and I really only understood about 10% of it.

But the prize for best patron conversation of the night was the drunk lady, who said "You know who you remind me of?" I of course had no idea WHAT this woman could be thinking of.

She replied "Cheech and Chong!" to which I retorted "I remind you of Cheech AND Chong?", which apparently was the case.

After the shift I went out to drink with my friendly and wildly entertaining staff who had already been out drinking and were pretty much 75% in the bag. Since I had some catching up to do I pretty quickly chugged two beers and then soon after everyone decided it was time to bounce, as it were.

That wouldn't stop my night though. If only it did. But I continued the debauchery with a visit to THREE gay bars with my good pal Joshua, the first consisting of general hellos and drunk-be-getting, the second consisting of primadonnas and DANCING, and the last consisting of flirting with creepy older men in order to get free drinks (which worked, old men love me).

I then stayed the night in JP, and then some more stuff happened, but I don't really remember.

I should point out that Kristina Marie Gage, a close and personal pal of mine, invented friendship.

It's just the way it is.

And now, I am hung over. And it's muggy and raining. And my eyes hurt. It's like Christmas all over again...

No comments: