Derrick and You Banner

Derrick and You Banner

Saturday, August 9, 2008

This blog entry is brought to you by Nissan.

So ladies and gentleladies, last night I went to a bar that was probably the funnest bar I've been to in recent memory. It was Jake Ivory's something or other right next to Fenway, and it's essentially a piano bar for 20-somethings with dueling piano's and 10 dollar pints of Corona.

The best moment was definitely when I paid the piano players 5 bucks to Rickroll the entire bar. Oh was it a beautiful moment. Piano Man with Kristina was also a lot lot lot of fun. That is the moment in the night when I realised I was too drunk and having too much fun.

It should also be noted the reason we were there was to celebrate Graham's birthday. It was excellent seeing him. Happy B-Day Graham, even though I don't think will ever read this even if trapped on a desert island with nothing but my blog to read.

Instead of finding a picture to post for this entry, I want you to use your imagination:









That wasn't so hard, was it? Tell me, please, what did you see?!?!?!?!?

Love you more.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

I saw my inner soul, dark and never ending as it consumes me... Also a pretty daisy!! :-)

Anonymous said...

a penis.

Unknown said...

When do you not see a penis?

Unknown said...

seven garden gnomes with smiley faces waxed into their super hairy backs. awesome.