Derrick and You Banner

Derrick and You Banner

Saturday, January 31, 2009

My Really Raunchy (AND REALLY TRUE) Sex Story

I probably shouldn't share this on a blog but whatever.

I woke up last Wednesday all hot and sweaty. Too many blankets! After peeling myself out of bed, I realized I was alone. So naturally, I did what any guy would do first thing in the morning when alone in his bedroom. I grabbed my computer, and went onto Facebook, to make sure no one left me any wall posts in my sleep. Usually this is futile, but today was different. I got a message from an old "friend" simply asking me to meet her at our special spot so that we could "do the deed" (you know, drench the pussy, scrub the Scruffy). I was so excited. It had been far too long since I had any hand-on-pussy time.

After sending back a cool "see you in a few" I headed over to her place. She answered the door wearing nothing but her undergarments covered by her overgarments, and she beckoned me in with one sensual finger and the words "You can come in, sorry the place is a mess"

Upon entering, I immediately began to take off my clothes, but stopped once my jacket and shoes were off. Didn't want to dirty the carpet.. at least not until later ;)

"I hope you don't mind, I brought a friend." She said this as she crossed the living room and sat down upon the couch. She snapped her fingers and and tapped on her thigh, and almost instantly you could see her pussy start to come. "I was hoping we could all have a bit of fun together" She said, with the vaguest hint of a smile.

"Of course, the more the merrier" I said, knowingly.

"But", she interjected, gesturing down to her lap. "scruffy comes first".

Yes!! The time was now. I picked her up in my manly arms (she is a bit chubby I admit) and placed her into the bathtub. I began to rub my hands all over her pussy, massaging it gently as I felt it her get wetter and wetter. I felt her squirm and begin to protest, but I admit I sort of loved it as she put up a fight. Made it more fun. As we got more into it, she started to claw at me and subsequently gave me a few new marks on my shoulder. Something I am used to at least.

I kept going though, and eventually, I was done. I could tell by the smell. When I began she reeked of shit and tuna, but after I cleaned her up she smelled like watermelon and clean, matted fur.

After I washed the kitten, Scruffy, I relaxed with my friend until her friend came by. He was a dude. We played boggle, watched some TV, then I went home and went to bed.

All in all, a pretty fun day!


The next day I went over there and we did more of the same (minus washing the cat!) and the same the day after that. On Saturday we had a hot threesome involving the cat (three and a half-some?) and lots of sex toys. Sunday we went to the movies. I love my friends!!!

7 comments:

Josh said...

First.

KSteen said...

ohhh thats so hot. i think i need to change my pants....

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

hi bros. I'm really into shoes and I had been digging for the sake of that exact model. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers were around 230 bucks on every site. But for all I found this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

This is a really hottest story , thanks for that. By the way I just saw this site, I think it’s pretty cool: EroticArts.Net. I very much like sexy erotic stories, so if you are also into that kind of stuff, this should be your next stop. Click here for :erotic short stories

jack said...

Finally Monday has come. For the few days prior, I was setting aside articles of clothing I may want to wear. I wanted to be sexy for him. By this time, I have all but forgotten I was married. The morning dragged on and on. The hands of the office clock were moving at a snail’s pace. When lunch time finally came, I could drive fast enough to get home. And when I did, there he was parked in his friend’s driveway. I called him, letting him know to give me a few minutes before coming up to the door. I had to make sure my husband wasn’t there. After making sure it was all clear, I rang him telling him to come on. Read full story here

Unknown said...

Boyfriend ne meri chut fad di


sexlela.com


GET FREE SEX VIDEOS


Han yes i sex


PLZ FUCK ME

Indian Sexy Girls Ritu Varma's Mobile Sex Video, 3GP Mobile Sex Video,Pakistani Aunty Mobile Sex Scandals
!
!
@
@
!
!

लड़कियां चाहती हैं यौन शिक्षा
किशोरी के कौमार्य का पर लगा सट्टा
खतरनाक होती है खूबसूरत महिलाएँ
पियक्कड़ महिलाओं से रहें सावधान
महिलाएं होती है कुत्तों के ज्यादा करीब
विवाह पूर्व सेक्स में ग्रामीण युवा आगे
भारतीयों को चाहिए छोटा कंडोम
नशा बढ़ाता है सेक्स क्षमता
आखिर क्या है सेक्स करने का सही समय
शक्तिशाली पुरुषों को पसंद करती है महिलाए