Derrick and You Banner

Derrick and You Banner

Monday, July 28, 2008

My First Entry, Dedicated to Us

So I'm doing a blog, basically because society is screaming at me to.

"OHH DERRICK, YOU'RE SUCH A DORK" Society would say, unabashedly. "DERRICK, WHY DON'T YOU WRITE MORE BLOGS??"

Sometime I wake up at night in a cold sweat from nightmares of Bloggers past infesting my mind with their deadly whispers.. "Ohhh," they say, also somewhat unabashedly. "You must finish our tale. Finish our story. Blog the blogs we never blogged, or remain unblogged forever"

For it is as He says. --There is no Blog in Heaven. He shall Blog on Earth, and then He shall be let into the Kingdom of Heaven. -- Derrick 1:19

For those who don't know who GOD is
(shamed if you don't)
I have found a picture of Him off Google images:

The ghosts of Bloggers past Haunt me. And for that, I blog.

Things I will include in this blog:

*Creative works of Genius (see: uninspired and boring) ((see: prior post))
*Games and riddles I may decide to make up out of boredome
*General opinions on various things that matter to both of us (see: facts)
*More stories about us. Things we've done, and will do in a few days.

Here is something pretty, because pretty pictures make people read blogs:


One final note about this blog. In case you couldn't tell from the title, this blog is about us, and therefore for our eyes only. If you are not who you think you are, you might be who I think you are, and therefore you are not you (and therefore you should not be reading this!!!)

Mind my privacy, and yours!!!

love you,

Derrick (my name is Derrick)